Tuesday 22 November 2011

Assalamualaikum.

Hai..i am Farah Amirah. Our lecturer give us a task where we have to create one blog for students. I like to share my knowledge with students out there. So, for those who visit my blog please follow my blog to a give support.. please leave any comment for me to improve my language or anything. Enjoy learning english with miss ok. For students out there, miss really hope that all of you can gain something from my blog. That all. Do enjoy while learning english with miss ok.

4 comments:

Ibnu Hassan said...

1st mmg cute lah telur warna warni kat atas tulisan learning english tu...dapat kat mana?

missenglish@blogspot.com said...

masukkan kod untuk buat tulisan macam tu.. hehe.. =)=)

noraidazura said...

not bad....i'm very interesting with colorful eggs kt banner tu....:)

Ibnu Hassan said...

bila nak post artikel...??? buka2 asik tengok telur tu je...tp paling cute telur warna hijau tu...huhu